1. Warby Parker = Love. I ordered my free Home Try On's yesterday and cannot wait to get them in the mail. I am also going to get myself a new pair of sunglasses from them since I seem to have misplaced mine :( I'll post some pictures of the glasses options when I get them!
2. Le Monde est à nous - new favorite blog. Her pictures are almost as gorgeous as she is and her style is wonderful. Get lost on her blog for a few hours and you'll be a happier person! (Google Translate helps or you can just drool over the pics!)
3. Daydream Lily- another new favorite. She is a girl after my own heart! She takes amazing photos, has adorable dogs, and a lovely romantic and dreamy style!
4. I want to own nearly everything made by Shakuhachi. I can't buy online from their website, but fortunately they sell select items through Free People and Urban. (Why am I not surprised?!) I LOVE the color pallets and their flowy style paired with some bold prints.
5. Elana Herzog is an interesting fiber/mixed media artist I came across. Her use of vintage fabrics and staples is quite innovative. Via here. Learn more about her here and see more of her work here. Staples and vintage chenille bedspreads- so creative!
6. Unknown Pleasures- another crazy amazing fashionista that I want to emulate. Her outfits are composed of simple elements that she puts together in unique ways. My favorite is the jumpsuit! I am also in LOVE with her hair! New haircut idea- I think YES!
7. Lilya- one among many clothing companies based in Australia of which I covet ALL of their clothes!
8. We are handsome- another AU clothing company. I want at least 3 bathing suits from them. Such flattering shapes and creative prints!
9. I've been SO obsessed with heels lately- maybe because I'm not at camp anymore? Either way, Eryn and I went shopping and I got 2 new pairs of Sam Edleman's while she tried on one pair of Jeffrey Campbell's. Here are a few more pairs that I am in LOVE with!