My brother and sister-in-law are two amazing people who have been working very hard to make me a beautiful website. Today is the day I can finally show it off to the world! With this new website comes a lot of responsibility. It is a jumping off point to getting my independent business up and running which is going to take a lot of hard work and dedication. I've come up with just a few goals I thought I'd share with you to kick off this new stage in my blog/life/business (and I will share these with you while I enjoy a steaming mug of caramel macchiato):
1. I am going to try to make a new blog post 5 days a week at a minimum.
2. I am going to start back up with some daily themes.
3. I am going to include more posts dedicated to my creative process and the progression of my business
4. Expect pictures up the wazoo!!
5. Beginning next week I am going to try and have at least 1 new item for sale in my Etsy shop each week.
Well, go on and explore the new site and learn a little more about the person behind Shutters & Shuttles!