Today is Tuesday and that means.... 10 Things Tuesday! Let me just say that I actually didn't forget AND I am totally prepared but thank you for the reminder anyways Joanna, I always know I can count on you :D
1. Eyeballs! My culminating project for my 3-D class I made a "Living" Room. I turned the A/V room into a living room and put eyeballs and teeth and creepy crawly moving things and a TV that only played static. It was awesome! I'll have to email my teach and try to get a picture of it if he still has them. Anyhow, this reminded me of my good ole creative days:
4. I am totally in love with the earrings I got Jaclyn for her birthday yesterday. I don't think she loves me enough to read my blog so I can post them even if she hasn't gotten them in the mail yet. They are a vintage turquoise metal on sterling hoops. Cute!
6. Strawberries. Bananas. And chocolate. Yum.
Reminiscent of my waffle from Belgium. My stomach is gurgling at the thought..
7. More sparkles! This time caught in a jar!
9. This pretty door knob:
10. And finally, this card is great :D
Well, I apologize for this post being so late, I was out on a semi doggy date at Zach and Beth's house. Bermuda got to run around with Ollie and Tsunami while Beth and I watched Twilight and Zach and Roger played some lame computer game. It was a really fun, low-key night.
Tomorrow morning I get to wake up super duper early to pick Mary Ellen up from BNA. I have some fun stuff in store for us!